Users have reported having problems downloading the PRO sounds and Guided Meditations after the recent updates.
Reasons behind it
During the recent update, the app increased in size due to the new content added to the app. For this reason and the high increase in traffic in our server, many users reported having troubles downloading the additional content from our apps Relax Melodies: Sleep & Yoga and Relax Melodies Premium: Sleep & Yoga.
Here are some of the reasons why this may occur (solutions will follow):
- Third Party apps like AdAway: Some malware protection apps and spyware protection apps seem to block our app from accessing the server to download the additional content.
- DATA access disabled: Some users have set up their devices to not allow data transfer through their Phone line and so if the user is not connected to WIFI and it has DATA access disabled, then the app will not access the server and by consequence will not download the additional content.
- Poor WIFI connection: Some users have attempted the download in a poor or low bandwidth wifi connection which often causes issues with the downloads.
Please read carefully all of the steps below in order to solve the problem:
OPTION 1 (For users without the AdAway app):
- Open our App Relax Melodies and attempt the download.
- The app will pop up an error message.
- Press Ok in the error message.
- Press the home button on your device to place the app in the background.
- Open an internet browser from your device.
- Open any website inside the web browser to activate the internet search.
- Press the home button on your device to place the internet browser in the background.
- Re-Open our app.
- Attempt the download again.
This will refresh the internet permissions in our app allowing the app to access the server and begin the download.
OPTION 2 (AdAway):
- Open the AdAway app on your device.
- Disable the app blocking options or remove the app entirely from your device.
- Open our app.
- Attempt the downloads.
- Once the downloads are completed you can reinstall AdAway or Re-enable its blocking options.
You can also try option 2 and then option 1 if the issue is not resolved.
Also, a permanent fix has been put in place for version 4.1 soon to be released in the app store.
If for any reason none of the two options above worked on restoring your purchase please contact our Customer Support Team through a Support ticket.
Attach to the support ticket a copy of your Proof of Purchase. It can be the email confirmation from your purchase or your purchase history from the app store.
Include in the ticket all of the information about your Device, OS, App Name and version.
What happens after the ticket is entered?
- Once the ticket is entered into our Customer Support System, one of our agents will review the information received and confirm the purchase.
- Our agent then will contact you through the Support Ticket and provide you with a Reset Code.
- Once you receive the Reset Code, you can enter the code in the Settings section of our app to reset the app and restore your Premium Access.
IMPORTANT: The Reset Code is unique to you user name and device. It is Nontransferable, and valid for a single use only. Following the above steps will resolve the problem.
Please note that our development team is currently working as quickly as possible to fix the issues currently present in our apps, these issues will be fixed in the next version of the app soon to be released.
If you wish to get in touch with our Customer Support Team, you can do it through our Ticket Submission tool or by directly sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, make sure to include all of the necessary information so that we can quickly solve the problem.