Users have reported having lost their PRO SUBSCRIPTION access after:
- Updating the OS of their Device.
- Updating the App version from any version to 6.0 or higher.
- Login into a brand new device with the same account.
Reasons behind it
They have fixed many of the issues with in-app purchases and the transference of purchases from and to devices.
During the update, they have also discovered the main reasons why this kind of issues may happen and how to fix them.
Here are some of the reasons why this may occur (solutions will follow):
- A user might lose its PRO or Lifetime access if the user changed its Google Play Store account after its first purchase. The purchase will not transfer from one version to the other or from one device to another because the app doesn't recognize the account in the Google Play App store.
- The app verifies the Google Play App account and purchase history every time is opened, however, if the user's account has the option to Synchronize in-app purchases disabled in the account settings of the device, the app will not recognize the account and thus deny access to the PRO or Lifetime.
- Your purchase has expired! If the user purchased a one month or three-month subscription, it is possible that the subscription has expired and thus the app has reverted to the free version.
- Custom OS. Some Android users like to have customized Operative Systems in their devices; this often conflicts with the proper behavior of the app.
- Development Mode Enabled in the device may also cause strange behaviors in our app.
- ACTIVATION CODES: Activation codes do not change the Google Play App Store purchase history. Which mean, for example, if you received an unlock code to unlock the app and then got a new device and downloaded the app again, The app will not give you access to the PRO features because the code was assigned to your previous device and it does not change your purchase history in the Google App Play store. However updating the app already unlock through an activation code, should update successfully and retain the PRO or lifetime access.
Please read carefully all of the steps below in order to solve the problem:
As of version 6.0 and higher, this solution should solve the problem.
- Close (full kill) the Relax Melodies App.
- Close (full kill) the Google Play Store App.
- Reopen the Google Play Store App.
- Perform any action once inside the Google Play Store App so that it updates the cache memory.
- Reopen the Relax Melodies App.
- Your PRO access should unlock.
- Access the Settings of your device.
- Look for the App Manager.
- Inside the App manager, look for our app Relax Melodies.
- Open the Details of the app.
- Select Force Stop to close the app.
- Restart your device.
- Re-open our app.
- Your PRO access should unlock.
Sometimes the app needs to reboot in order to re-establish the connection with the Google App store and unlock the PRO or Lifetime features.
This option is much longer and more radical, but often necessary because of corrupted data that may remain in the Cache memory of Google Play App store and our App after an update.
IMPORTANT: Following this method will delete all of the previously saved favorite mixes, including the ones preloaded with previous versions of the app and the ones you may have created yourself. however, you can simply reselect the sounds and save them again in your favorites or contact our support team or visit the help page to find the list of the predefined mixes to recreate it again.
- Inside the Settings of your device look for the App Manager.
- Once inside the app manager look for our app Relax Melodies.
- Once inside the App details select Storage (it may be located in a different place depending on your device)
- Delete the Data and Cache from our app.
- Go back to the App Manager and look for the Google Play Store
- Once inside the app details, delete the Data and Cache of the Google Play Store app just like you did on the Relax Melodies App.
- Restart your device
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Open our App Relax Melodies again
This should reset the communication between our app Relax Melodies and the Google Play Store and restore your PRO access.
If for any reason none of the two options above worked on restoring your purchase please contact our Customer Support Team through a Support ticket.
Attach to the support ticket a copy of your Proof of Purchase. It can be the email confirmation from your purchase or your purchase history from the app store.
Include in the ticket all of the information about your Device, OS, App Name, and version.
What happens after the ticket is entered?
- Once the ticket is entered into our Customer Support System, one of our agents will review the information received and confirm the purchase.
- Our agent then will contact you through the Support Ticket and provide you with a Reset Code.
- Once you receive the Reset Code, you can enter the code in the Settings section of our app to reset the app and restore your Premium Access.
IMPORTANT: The Reset Code is unique to you user name and device. It is Nontransferable and valid for a single use only. Following the above steps will resolve the problem.
Please note that our development team is currently working as quickly as possible to fix any issues currently present in our apps, the issues will be fixed in the next version of the app soon to be released.
If you wish to get in touch with our Customer Support Team, you can do it through our Ticket Submission tool or by directly sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, make sure to include all of the necessary information so that we can quickly solve the problem.